Parish Council Meeting
Mon, 12 Sep 2022 19:00
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend Parish Council meetings.
- Any member of the public wishing to make representations, ask questions or give evidence may do so under the "Public Session" agenda item.
- The time allowed for each member of the public is limited to three minutes.
- Where there is a group of members of the public wishing to make similar representations, ask similar questions or give similar evidence, the group must appoint one representative to speak on its behalf. The Chair may agree to extend this time limit.
- The Chair may at his/her discretion allow members of the public to contribute at other points in the meeting.
- Hill Court Community Centre, Main Street
- Sue Bloy, Clerk to the Parish Council